http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-MARK-1 ... 3a7beaf596
Mike
Mk IV on ebay. 04.03.2013
X350 Co-ordinator
2004 XJR
2004 XJR
- raysearles

- Posts:397
- Joined:Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:47 pm
Re: Mk IV on ebay. 04.03.2013
Another project to add to that XJS Mike??

Ray
JEC Events Chairman
2011 XJ351 Premium Luxury (tbd)
1971 E Type 2+2 Series 3, (Sophee)
1999 XKR Convertible (K8)
JEC Events Chairman
2011 XJ351 Premium Luxury (tbd)
1971 E Type 2+2 Series 3, (Sophee)
1999 XKR Convertible (K8)
Re: Mk IV on ebay. 04.03.2013
I think not.
I`d like to, but I`ve enough other decrepit projects on the go.
My latest project is a new tax deductible floating workshop. Aptly named Pieceapoo. It is without doubt the worst vessel I`ve ever owned. I wouldn`t cross the river in it, let alone venture to sea. Purchased for the price of half a mornings work and very tax efficient. Bits of it don`t half pong! Must buy some Jeyes fluid.
Mike
I`d like to, but I`ve enough other decrepit projects on the go.
My latest project is a new tax deductible floating workshop. Aptly named Pieceapoo. It is without doubt the worst vessel I`ve ever owned. I wouldn`t cross the river in it, let alone venture to sea. Purchased for the price of half a mornings work and very tax efficient. Bits of it don`t half pong! Must buy some Jeyes fluid.
Mike
X350 Co-ordinator
2004 XJR
2004 XJR
- raysearles

- Posts:397
- Joined:Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:47 pm
Re: Mk IV on ebay. 04.03.2013
It sounds as good as some of the cruise liners after a bout of "Nora" virus
Must be something about boats!

Must be something about boats!
Ray
JEC Events Chairman
2011 XJ351 Premium Luxury (tbd)
1971 E Type 2+2 Series 3, (Sophee)
1999 XKR Convertible (K8)
JEC Events Chairman
2011 XJ351 Premium Luxury (tbd)
1971 E Type 2+2 Series 3, (Sophee)
1999 XKR Convertible (K8)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
