Outdoor car cover recomendation for xj Series 2
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:05 am
by captaincrankit
Hi all, any recomendations for a good quality outdoor car cover that will not break the bank (or damage the paint from moving around in the wind).
Will be for a xj coupe - so I understand a xj SWB cover should also do the job.
Also a suggestion for a good indoor cover.
Many thanks
Julian
Re: Outdoor car cover recomendation for xj Series 2
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:32 pm
by jBlackwell
Hi Julian,
I spoke to Annie Jenkins who runs the JEC Tools and Spares. The Moltex outdoor cover for XJ's fits the entire range and is in stock. I know this as I have a XJ Series 2 also, and I have had the conversation regards outdoor cover in the past.
Not sure if it is what you are after but here is the link to have a look.
http://www.jec.org.uk/shop/86717/outdoo ... cover.html
Normal retail price is £175 , but as a JEC Member you get a 10% discount to £158.
James
Re: Outdoor car cover recomendation for xj Series 2
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:22 am
by captaincrankit
Tks James, will check it out.
Best
J