Hi all, any recomendations for a good quality outdoor car cover that will not break the bank (or damage the paint from moving around in the wind).
Will be for a xj coupe - so I understand a xj SWB cover should also do the job.
Also a suggestion for a good indoor cover.
Many thanks
Julian
Outdoor car cover recomendation for xj Series 2
Moderator:LJR
-
captaincrankit
- Posts:15
- Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:23 pm
- Location:South London
- jBlackwell

- Posts:1055
- Joined:Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm
- Location:Cwmbran
Re: Outdoor car cover recomendation for xj Series 2
Hi Julian,
I spoke to Annie Jenkins who runs the JEC Tools and Spares. The Moltex outdoor cover for XJ's fits the entire range and is in stock. I know this as I have a XJ Series 2 also, and I have had the conversation regards outdoor cover in the past.
Not sure if it is what you are after but here is the link to have a look.
http://www.jec.org.uk/shop/86717/outdoo ... cover.html
Normal retail price is £175 , but as a JEC Member you get a 10% discount to £158.
James
I spoke to Annie Jenkins who runs the JEC Tools and Spares. The Moltex outdoor cover for XJ's fits the entire range and is in stock. I know this as I have a XJ Series 2 also, and I have had the conversation regards outdoor cover in the past.
Not sure if it is what you are after but here is the link to have a look.
http://www.jec.org.uk/shop/86717/outdoo ... cover.html
Normal retail price is £175 , but as a JEC Member you get a 10% discount to £158.
James
-
captaincrankit
- Posts:15
- Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:23 pm
- Location:South London
Re: Outdoor car cover recomendation for xj Series 2
Tks James, will check it out.
Best
J
Best
J
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests