Magazine content

Moderator:LJR

User avatar
XjRestorations
Posts:216
Joined:Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 pm
Location:East Sussex
Contact:
Magazine content

Postby XjRestorations » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi all,

I am afraid this is another call for content.
The last time I wrote here, I got great response with articles being 'on their way'.
I am sad to say that very few actually materialized.
I can write plenty to go into the magazine, but I am very conscious of the Forum page becoming the 'XjRestorations Ltd' page. Great publicity, but not what the page - or my role is about.
I have two of our customers cars coming up in the magazine. I would really like more contact and material from the readers if possible.
This is your club, your forum - and should feature your cars :-)

Just a few paragraphs - a little tale if you have one, and some pictures would be great.

All the best,
Keith

captaincrankit
Posts:15
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:23 pm
Location:South London

Re: Magazine content

Postby captaincrankit » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:26 pm

OK, I've put pen to paper and just written about my first drive (and dramas) in my new Jaguar xj12 coupe .... I broke down 6miles after collecting the new wheels, I was 100 miles from home at 8pm on Tuesday evening with no roadside assist (trap for young players) ..... left my new toy on the side if the motorway. Ahhh, the joys of classic car ownership :)

That was a week ago, this afternoon I had a marvelous uneventful drive all the way home. I love my new Jag :)

Keith, I emailed through the novel & some pics, I hope it's magazine worthy

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent

Re: Magazine content

Postby J44EAG » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Any pics for us to see here?

Mike
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest