Magazine Content

Moderator:LJR

User avatar
XjRestorations
Posts:216
Joined:Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 pm
Location:East Sussex
Contact:
Magazine Content

Postby XjRestorations » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Good afternoon all,

I have had quite a good initial response to last months request in the magazine for some more member interaction. Quite a few of you have got in touch with interesting vehciles, with best intentions of a story to follow.
As yet though, I have had no fresh articles come in :-(
If anyone has something that they wish to share with the readers, please email me with a Word document, and few high quality images, and we will get your car/story in the magazine!

Kind regards,
Keith

User avatar
CliveRothwell

Member
Posts:286
Joined:Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 pm
Location:Stamford, Lincolnshire
Contact:

Re: Magazine Content

Postby CliveRothwell » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:32 pm

I'd like to help Keith but the car is firmly locked away in my mother's garage waiting for me to retire! Now if you want a short story, you could investigate www.howmanyleft.co.uk
You will see that my XJ6 series 3 3.4 is one of just 149 remaining (according to their stats). With some 44 3.4 cars actually paying for a tax disc the chances of spotting another on the road must be slim. So, this is your chance to do your bit for posterity: you pay for my car to be restored, and I'll pay for the fuel!
Now, I can't say fairer than that can I?.......

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent

Re: Magazine Content

Postby J44EAG » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Brilliant link, Clive.

Thanks very much.

Mike
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR

User avatar
XjRestorations
Posts:216
Joined:Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 pm
Location:East Sussex
Contact:

Re: Magazine Content

Postby XjRestorations » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 am

Hey Clive........I'll give it some thought :-)
The 3.4ltr models are rarely seen - a great car and well worth saving. The 3.4ltr XK is so silky smooth.

All the best,
Keith


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest