I have been apparoached by a film company looking for an 80's Jaguar in BLACK, no other colours acceptable, location will be Londan area later this month or early December
Having gone through the register I cannot find a Black car, all the more reason to keep your register records up to date, or register your car if you have not already done so
Anyone interested in taking part in this shoot , please pm me and I will pass on your details
S3 WANTED FOR FILMING
Moderator:LJR
88 3.6 XJ40 EX JDHT
88 3.6 XJ40 SOV
93 XJ40 XJ12
94 XJ40 Daimler Majestic Insignia
96 X300 Daimler Century EX JDHT
97 Daimler Double Six
97 XJR 300 Manual EX JDHT
55 X TYPE EST 3.0 SP PREM
56 X150 XK
88 3.6 XJ40 SOV
93 XJ40 XJ12
94 XJ40 Daimler Majestic Insignia
96 X300 Daimler Century EX JDHT
97 Daimler Double Six
97 XJR 300 Manual EX JDHT
55 X TYPE EST 3.0 SP PREM
56 X150 XK
- XjRestorations
- Posts:216
- Joined:Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 pm
- Location:East Sussex
- Contact:
Re: S3 WANTED FOR FILMING
I have made contact here Rob and forwarded contact details to the film company. I dont know if they have had any success.
JEC XJ Series Forum Coordinator & Body/Paint advisor.
http://www.xjrestorations.co.uk
http://www.jaguarclassicspares.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaguar-Xj ... 3187439423
http://www.xjrestorations.co.uk
http://www.jaguarclassicspares.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaguar-Xj ... 3187439423
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
