I went for a bit of rock nostalgia and forgot about the video to "Here I go again on my own", Whitesnake. Nice selection of S3 XJ's. I wonder if we can get Whitesnake to perform at a XJ celebration for us somewhere?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg
Hopeful
James
XJ anniversary
Moderator:LJR
- jBlackwell

- Posts:1055
- Joined:Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm
- Location:Cwmbran
James
2008 XF 4.2 ltr SV8.
Planet X Pro Carbon.
Planet X EC-130.
2008 XF 4.2 ltr SV8.
Planet X Pro Carbon.
Planet X EC-130.
Re: XJ anniversary
She's gonna dent that bonnet....
XJS FORUM COORDINATOR
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
Re: XJ anniversary
US remix is infinitely better, but this video is lacking the lovely Tawny squirming all over Jags.
https://youtu.be/gfyNI0GAZ-A
https://youtu.be/gfyNI0GAZ-A
Mac
Previously: 1989 V12 XJ-S Coupe
Previously: 1989 V12 XJ-S Coupe
- RichardSEL
- Posts:845
- Joined:Thu May 26, 2016 6:29 pm
Re: XJ anniversary
I've 'ad 'er... 
Gone: '59 Mark I, '56 Mark VIIM, '59 Mark IX, '01 XJ8 Sovereign 4L LWB, '01 XJ8 Sport 3.2L, '01 XJ8 Exec 3.2L
Current: '03 Strange Rover L322
Completing re-trim: '73 Owen Sedanca 4.2L
Now being re-built: '61 Mark IX with 4.2L
Current: '03 Strange Rover L322
Completing re-trim: '73 Owen Sedanca 4.2L
Now being re-built: '61 Mark IX with 4.2L
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
