Page 1 of 1

Help to purchase series 3

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:03 am
by HJMiller
Hi
Can anyone help in checking a car over for me in the Edinburgh area.
I am in London, and have seen a car Im interested in and need the help of a fellow club member
or a local garage recommendation with more knowledge than me.

Thanks in advance

Howard

Re: Help to purchase series 3

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:20 am
by Tintin
Have a word with the Bristol head office - 0117-969-8186 - I think it was Graham Searle who helped me out last time. They have a list of inspectors/valuers who will report on pre-purchase vehicle condition (for a fee).

Robbie

Re: Help to purchase series 3

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:52 am
by HJMiller
Thanks Robbie
And I guess they will also advise on a local garage who could carry out a service
if I purchase it, before I drive it the 600 odd miles home!