Windscreen
Moderator:LJR
- CliveRothwell

- Posts:286
- Joined:Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 pm
- Location:Stamford, Lincolnshire
- Contact:
Has anybody got a perfect Series 3 Windscreen please? Can collect.
- CliveRothwell

- Posts:286
- Joined:Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 pm
- Location:Stamford, Lincolnshire
- Contact:
Re: Windscreen
Ok - sourced one however it is tinted. Any thoughts on this please as I think the rest of the glass is not tinted..............
Re: Windscreen
Clive,
When I bought my Series Two about forty years ago I'm sure all the glass had a very light hint of pale green tint. It was a pleasing feature at the time but I'm sure the tint has faded to nothing. Next time I lower it down off the lift I'll have a look and let you know - if I remember !!
Whilst at the NEC for the Classic Car Show I enquired at the Pilkington Stand who assured me new screens are still available - with or without tint.
When I bought my Series Two about forty years ago I'm sure all the glass had a very light hint of pale green tint. It was a pleasing feature at the time but I'm sure the tint has faded to nothing. Next time I lower it down off the lift I'll have a look and let you know - if I remember !!
Whilst at the NEC for the Classic Car Show I enquired at the Pilkington Stand who assured me new screens are still available - with or without tint.
- CliveRothwell

- Posts:286
- Joined:Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 pm
- Location:Stamford, Lincolnshire
- Contact:
Re: Windscreen
All concerns appear unfounded as the car indeed has Sundym glass. Thanks for your help Oldtimer!
Re: Windscreen
Clive,
Of course , Sundym - forgot that word
Glad it's resolved
Of course , Sundym - forgot that word
Glad it's resolved
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests