I have used this site for restoration info for my Mk2 Jag but thought as they have now started on a XJ6 the good people of this forum may be interested if they have not seen it before.
The site is:
http://krissmotors.com/WP/
They do respond actively to questions as I have asked some in the past. Some interesting ideas but not sure about using an engine from another make (they did not do that with the Mk2) but I suppose that is what they do sometimes over there. Anyhow hope it is of some interest.
Regards,
XJ 6 Restoration - American style? Kriss Motors
Moderator:LJR
Paul V
Mk2 3.8
Nissan Micra K13
Porsche Macan S
Mk2 3.8
Nissan Micra K13
Porsche Macan S
-
mike020150

- Posts:3469
- Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Re: XJ 6 Restoration - American style? Kriss Motors
Thanks, an interesting diversion! Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests