Hi
Can anyone help in checking a car over for me in the Edinburgh area.
I am in London, and have seen a car Im interested in and need the help of a fellow club member
or a local garage recommendation with more knowledge than me.
Thanks in advance
Howard
Help to purchase series 3
Moderator:LJR
Re: Help to purchase series 3
Have a word with the Bristol head office - 0117-969-8186 - I think it was Graham Searle who helped me out last time. They have a list of inspectors/valuers who will report on pre-purchase vehicle condition (for a fee).
Robbie
Robbie
1996 4 litre XJS Celebration 2+2
Daimler Sovereign S1 4.2 1971
Daimler Sovereign S1 4.2 1971
Re: Help to purchase series 3
Thanks Robbie
And I guess they will also advise on a local garage who could carry out a service
if I purchase it, before I drive it the 600 odd miles home!
And I guess they will also advise on a local garage who could carry out a service
if I purchase it, before I drive it the 600 odd miles home!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
