Page 1 of 1
iCarSoft i930 for sale
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:52 pm
by AGS
I'm selling my iCarSoft i930 diagnostic scanner. I bought it a couple of months ago to diagnose which oxygen sensor had failed on my STR which it did very well. My STR is up for sale so I no longer need the scanner. It cost £90 and is still in it's original box and packaging. Would sell for £70, PM me if you're interested.
Cheers,
Andrew
Re: iCarSoft i930 for sale
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:34 pm
by Robrich47
Hi Andrew,
Make it £60 and you have a sale!
Best wishes, Rob.

Re: iCarSoft i930 for sale
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:42 pm
by J44EAG
A great product. I have one myself. Remember to update it occasionally via the UK Diagnostics web site. Easy to use as well. Highly recommended and specifically Jaguar/Landrover dedicated.
The unit comes in a nice cloth padded pouch with a zip. My unit permanently lives in the glove compartment and is therefore useful in case of an incident whilst out on the road.
Mike K
Re: iCarSoft i930 for sale
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:01 pm
by AGS
I've sent you a PM Rob.
Cheers,
Andrew