55 REG DEVIL JUICE S TYPE FOR SPARES
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:04 am
some of you will know I suffered a catastrophic engine failure in one of my 350's . 3.00am in the morning, north of Newcastle in the road works on the A19, nice.. long story short, the offending car was recovered to XJK and a replacement engine was diagnosed, not cheap, EuroJag want £2995 plus vodka and tonic, plus shipping, so, what to do, I bought a 55 plate 80K mile mot failure S Type in Leeds, despatched XJK to assess and collect, which Gavin and Ian did the following week, then Ian and Mike at XJK set the two cars side by side on two ramps and ripped into them, 4 days later I had a running XJ with a S Type bare engine and gearbox, with all my XJ toys and turbos etc bolted on, car up and running, re programmed, good to go. So today I went down to Stoke to collect the S Type remains, its here all to go and cheap and quick!!
I have a complete car less engine and box, but all the S Type engine bits and bobs are here too, all tested all good before being taken apart
pm me if you need anything
I have a complete car less engine and box, but all the S Type engine bits and bobs are here too, all tested all good before being taken apart
pm me if you need anything