Page 1 of 1
Mobile phone
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:19 pm
by vickerp
I have 2002 V6 SE, Facelift model, dash has buttons for telephone, does this model have blue tooth connection? or do I have to buy hands free kit to be able to use mobile through stereo
Re: Mobile phone
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:50 am
by drb100
My 2007 model certainly had Bluetooth. My local dealer (Hatfields in Shrewsbury) are very good a checking the exact specification of my car and providing me with a printout. This has been done via their service department irrespective of whether I had bought the car from them in the first place.
Re: Mobile phone
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:25 pm
by redcat
My 06 has Bluetooth. I presume you tried switching on the Bluetooth on your phone and pressing the phone button in the dash? From memory I think the two will communicate automatically if the car has Bluetooth.
Redcat
Re: Mobile phone
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:21 pm
by vickerp
Hi yes tried this but no luck. could be 2002 model did not have blue tooth,
tnks