Page 1 of 1

How many?

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:46 pm
by redcat
While searching for a car over the last twelve months or so I found that diesels with a manual gearbox were hard to come by. Is there any way of finding out how many were made?

Redcat

Re: How many?

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:55 pm
by robv12
Jaguar Hertitage may well have the figures, worth an email to Anders,

aclausag@jaguarlandrover.com

hope this helps

Re: How many?

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:19 pm
by J44EAG
Figures well buried on the internet it would seem.

I`ll see what I can find out hopefully via Anders at JH.

Can anyone else help?

Mike

Re: How many?

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:07 pm
by richardtoulouse
personally, I think too much cars has been produced......
For me, a disel car shall be a french car, an English car shall have a prestigious engine....

I say that but 10 years ago I said that an english car is a car with a tractor engine and a chassis aged before the seconde war.
Now, I have two Jaguars.

If you see me with a Diesel Jaguar, remind me my stupid statements!
:lol:
Sorry, I passed the line, :shock: I am not politically correct. I can, as I am french....
:? :? :?