While searching for a car over the last twelve months or so I found that diesels with a manual gearbox were hard to come by. Is there any way of finding out how many were made?
Redcat
How many?
Moderators:GJS-typeR, Montana5
Re: How many?
Jaguar Hertitage may well have the figures, worth an email to Anders,
aclausag@jaguarlandrover.com
hope this helps
aclausag@jaguarlandrover.com
hope this helps
88 3.6 XJ40 EX JDHT
88 3.6 XJ40 SOV
93 XJ40 XJ12
94 XJ40 Daimler Majestic Insignia
96 X300 Daimler Century EX JDHT
97 Daimler Double Six
97 XJR 300 Manual EX JDHT
55 X TYPE EST 3.0 SP PREM
56 X150 XK
88 3.6 XJ40 SOV
93 XJ40 XJ12
94 XJ40 Daimler Majestic Insignia
96 X300 Daimler Century EX JDHT
97 Daimler Double Six
97 XJR 300 Manual EX JDHT
55 X TYPE EST 3.0 SP PREM
56 X150 XK
Re: How many?
Figures well buried on the internet it would seem.
I`ll see what I can find out hopefully via Anders at JH.
Can anyone else help?
Mike
I`ll see what I can find out hopefully via Anders at JH.
Can anyone else help?
Mike
X350 Co-ordinator
2004 XJR
2004 XJR
-
richardtoulouse
- Posts:46
- Joined:Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:33 pm
- Location:Toulouse, south of france
Re: How many?
personally, I think too much cars has been produced......
For me, a disel car shall be a french car, an English car shall have a prestigious engine....
I say that but 10 years ago I said that an english car is a car with a tractor engine and a chassis aged before the seconde war.
Now, I have two Jaguars.
If you see me with a Diesel Jaguar, remind me my stupid statements!
Sorry, I passed the line,
I am not politically correct. I can, as I am french....

For me, a disel car shall be a french car, an English car shall have a prestigious engine....
I say that but 10 years ago I said that an english car is a car with a tractor engine and a chassis aged before the seconde war.
Now, I have two Jaguars.
If you see me with a Diesel Jaguar, remind me my stupid statements!
Sorry, I passed the line,
Richard
french guy with some English cars in France
XJS 3.6 & S type V8 4.0
french guy with some English cars in France
XJS 3.6 & S type V8 4.0
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

