2002 S type Specification.
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:43 pm
Hi Guys, I have a 2002 S type 2,5 Sport - Chassis No. SAJ-AC03NX21 M45329, Build date 22 February 2002 (Heritage Certificate)
The body colour is Aspen, the trim Heritage Tan. She has the revised Centre Console, Electric Hand Brake and 6 speed Auto Gearbox.
Here is my question ;
1. According to Website References, the S type was never listed with Tan Upholstery.
2. The Centre Console, Electric Hand Brake and 6 speed Box didn't become available until the 2003 MY.
Are the references wrong, or is my car something of a special on off? The interior trim option certainly appears odd.
I know it was supplied New to Co. Jaguar Cars Ltd as management vehicle in Feb 2002 and fitted with a telephone.
In June/July 2003 it passed through Jaguar Company Vehicles to is first 'civilian' owner.
I have owned her for the past ten years, with the current mileage standing at 160,000. Having spent a small fortune on her, she is in excellent condition throughout and a daily runner.
Maybe one of you Gurus can clarify the above points? I would be most interested. Thanks - John
The body colour is Aspen, the trim Heritage Tan. She has the revised Centre Console, Electric Hand Brake and 6 speed Auto Gearbox.
Here is my question ;
1. According to Website References, the S type was never listed with Tan Upholstery.
2. The Centre Console, Electric Hand Brake and 6 speed Box didn't become available until the 2003 MY.
Are the references wrong, or is my car something of a special on off? The interior trim option certainly appears odd.
I know it was supplied New to Co. Jaguar Cars Ltd as management vehicle in Feb 2002 and fitted with a telephone.
In June/July 2003 it passed through Jaguar Company Vehicles to is first 'civilian' owner.
I have owned her for the past ten years, with the current mileage standing at 160,000. Having spent a small fortune on her, she is in excellent condition throughout and a daily runner.
Maybe one of you Gurus can clarify the above points? I would be most interested. Thanks - John