Code P0420

Moderators:GJS-typeR, Montana5

Darrenjoyce
Posts:40
Joined:Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:34 pm
Code P0420

Postby Darrenjoyce » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:27 pm

forgot to say, having drove from Leicester to skeggy today and back again, with heaters all off, and windows open.just as I was pulling on my drive, mil light came on, plugged in my cheap tool. (got a carsofti930 coming this week).

anyway code says p0420 catalyst system efficiency below threshold bank 1. could this be just a faulty down stream sensor, as I've already replaced the upstream sensors

User avatar
Montana5
Posts:572
Joined:Fri May 28, 2010 10:34 pm
Location:Glasgow

Re: Code P0420

Postby Montana5 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:53 am

Moved to here Darren for future reference...Doug

I might be wrong (hopefully) is that code not Nearside Catalytic Converter.

Doug.
Assistant S Type Model Co-ordinator
S Type Forum Moderator


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest