S-type R options...sunroof.

Moderators:GJS-typeR, Montana5

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent
S-type R options...sunroof.

Postby J44EAG » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:36 pm

I`m currently looking towards buying an S-type R or perhaps an X350R.

On my wish list as a top priority is a sunroof. Yes, I know the car has air con, but I do like light and air available via a sunroof. I`m never happy driving a car without this facility. Lack of light from a solid roof feels rather claustrophobic to me and as I`ve had a sunroof for years and enjoyed the natural draft, I really do want to buy a car with one fitted.

My question is then, do the majority of STR and X350 models come with a sunroof as standard? I get the distinct impression that with aircon installed many cars give up the sunroof option.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Mike
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests