Key fob pairing 2001 S Type
Moderators:GJS-typeR, Montana5
-
thomashelmshore
- Posts:1
- Joined:Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:18 am
Can anyone help me to get the car into pairing mode for a new (used) key fob that I have bought?
Re: Key fob pairing 2001 S Type
I moved your thread to the Electrics section.
Have a look at threads below here, check out the links and try some of the suggested fixes, though I think because its a used fob you have bought, it will have to be programmed by a Jaguar Dealer. Depending on what country you are in, some high street key cutting places have the technology to pair a new fob, as long as you have one of the original fobs.
Doug.
Have a look at threads below here, check out the links and try some of the suggested fixes, though I think because its a used fob you have bought, it will have to be programmed by a Jaguar Dealer. Depending on what country you are in, some high street key cutting places have the technology to pair a new fob, as long as you have one of the original fobs.
Doug.
Assistant S Type Model Co-ordinator
S Type Forum Moderator
S Type Forum Moderator
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest