S-Type Gearbox issue....
Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:07 am
Hi All,
I'll be selling my S-Type soon (hopefully!), but it has an annoying issue with the Gearbox;
When I first put it into 'Drive', it won't engage until I rev it to about 2,500rpm. Once engaged it's fine, and if I drive for 5 mins and stop the engine, it will engage straight away if I restart the car within 20mins.
I suspect it is a 'sensor' - any idea's what / where / how much?
Cheers,
Paul
I'll be selling my S-Type soon (hopefully!), but it has an annoying issue with the Gearbox;
When I first put it into 'Drive', it won't engage until I rev it to about 2,500rpm. Once engaged it's fine, and if I drive for 5 mins and stop the engine, it will engage straight away if I restart the car within 20mins.
I suspect it is a 'sensor' - any idea's what / where / how much?
Cheers,
Paul