2003 3.0 V6 Auto Gearbox Oil Replacement
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:56 pm
I Recently had a 'service ' on my 2003 3.0. gearbox. It started with a fault of slight rise and fall of the tacho when warming up and growling sound while in 4th around 2000 revs. I was told by my mechanic that this was a torque converter issue.
To cut a long story short, the job has been done with a fresh filter and oil and a refurbed torqe converter (£650.00) and the problem persists. I have been told since that this could be due to Dextron oil being used over the correct jaguar stuff, any body know if this is correct
To cut a long story short, the job has been done with a fresh filter and oil and a refurbed torqe converter (£650.00) and the problem persists. I have been told since that this could be due to Dextron oil being used over the correct jaguar stuff, any body know if this is correct