
Tracker / immobiliser
-
pgxxl1959858

- Posts:11
- Joined:Thu May 28, 2020 11:36 pm
Hi guys. Can anyone recommend a good security package for my series. 3 E type. I would prefer an app based product that will provide both tracking and remote immobiliser function. Any help much appreciated . Paul 

Re: Tracker / immobiliser
Hi Paul
I'm sorry to see you haven't received any replies. I'm afraid my knowledge is limited, so I had hoped someone who may have installed a tracker might have posted something. But then may be those who have are keeping quiet for security reasons!
From what I can see there are at least a couple available that might be free or ar reduced cost through insurance companies. These are:
https://www.skytag-gps.co.uk/ - these seem to be available through Herritage insurance (I actually insure with them, so may ask for one for myself, and:
https://classic-tracker.com/ - these guys seem to have a tie-in with Lancaster insurance.
Certainly the latter seem to offer a remote immobiliser.
Hope this helps, perhaps you could add something here if you go ahead with one.
I'm sorry to see you haven't received any replies. I'm afraid my knowledge is limited, so I had hoped someone who may have installed a tracker might have posted something. But then may be those who have are keeping quiet for security reasons!
From what I can see there are at least a couple available that might be free or ar reduced cost through insurance companies. These are:
https://www.skytag-gps.co.uk/ - these seem to be available through Herritage insurance (I actually insure with them, so may ask for one for myself, and:
https://classic-tracker.com/ - these guys seem to have a tie-in with Lancaster insurance.
Certainly the latter seem to offer a remote immobiliser.
Hope this helps, perhaps you could add something here if you go ahead with one.
Roger S
Aberdeenshire
E-TYPE MODEL SECTION COORDINATOR
Early E
1976 XJ-S - original factory manual. Currently in many pieces.
X350 - 2005 Super V8
1962 MGB
Aberdeenshire
E-TYPE MODEL SECTION COORDINATOR
Early E
1976 XJ-S - original factory manual. Currently in many pieces.
X350 - 2005 Super V8
1962 MGB
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
