Page 1 of 1

For sale

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:20 pm
by trustyoldgit
Hi all, I am reluctantly selling my 2006 sovereign estate. She is a 3.0 litre v6 AWD in chilli red with black interior, 75000 miles, and a folder with magazine articles & sales brochures. I am asking £6000, but would be willing to negotiate with the right person, please feel free to call me on 07970 650816 before 9pm.

Re: For sale

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:30 pm
by davidr
I've known this car and owner for some years. The car is a nice example. It's a good looking car that has been well looked after comes with the Sovereign spec that many new cars wouldn't match.
These late 3ltr AWD models are quite rare and I wish I was driving one rather than my front wheel drive Audi when I was trying to get through the 8" of snow on my lane yesterday morning!
As I say, the car is good looking and in nice condition The owner however.................... :D :D