Page 1 of 1

Availability of oxygen sensors (lambda) - LHE1682AA

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2025 6:44 pm
by XJR_newbie
Hello everyone,

Any advice where I can get hold of the above now? I've been searching for weeks now and no one seems to have any in stock....potentially in October! :shock: I have tried 6 UK stockists....ebay sold out....I don't think I want to risk the second hand ones listed....

Is anyone aware of a universal part number or something like that? I have tried one but incorrect wiring and wrong thread on it so need to send back...

Seems a real bind for any X300 owner that needs replacements...What have other people done to fix the issue?

Any help appreciated...the X300 XJR is my first Jag...loving it and finding it a task at the same time :lol:

Re: Availability of oxygen sensors (lambda) - LHE1682AA

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2025 11:56 am
by mike020150
In 2021, I wrote piece for the magazine about spares and used the very same X300 lambda sensor as an example. At that time, my research suggested that the Jaguar original sensors were produced by NTK and that they were still available from that manufacturer's agents. Hence, it may be helpful to contact the company or its UK agent to find a current source. Mike.

Re: Availability of oxygen sensors (lambda) - LHE1682AA

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 1:48 pm
by ptjs1
XJR_newbie,

My AJ16 XJS originally had NTK o2 sensors. I bought replacements through Gendan https://www.gendan.co.uk/category_112.html and when I received them, I found they were NTK items. Maybe worth phoning them and asking them to open the box for your part number and see if it's an NTK item they are supplying!

Cheers

Paul

Re: Availability of oxygen sensors (lambda) - LHE1682AA

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2025 11:33 am
by XJR_newbie
Thanks for the replies - very helpful advice. I'll follow up on trying both. :D