Availability of oxygen sensors (lambda) - LHE1682AA

Moderators:robv12, Popsjag, mk5rjs

XJR_newbie

Member
Posts:2
Joined:Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:36 pm
Availability of oxygen sensors (lambda) - LHE1682AA

Postby XJR_newbie » Thu Jun 19, 2025 6:44 pm

Hello everyone,

Any advice where I can get hold of the above now? I've been searching for weeks now and no one seems to have any in stock....potentially in October! :shock: I have tried 6 UK stockists....ebay sold out....I don't think I want to risk the second hand ones listed....

Is anyone aware of a universal part number or something like that? I have tried one but incorrect wiring and wrong thread on it so need to send back...

Seems a real bind for any X300 owner that needs replacements...What have other people done to fix the issue?

Any help appreciated...the X300 XJR is my first Jag...loving it and finding it a task at the same time :lol:
Have admired Jags for a good while....embarking on a renewal of a 1995 XJR X306...therefore constantly looking down the back of the sofa now....

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Re: Availability of oxygen sensors (lambda) - LHE1682AA

Postby mike020150 » Mon Jun 30, 2025 11:56 am

In 2021, I wrote piece for the magazine about spares and used the very same X300 lambda sensor as an example. At that time, my research suggested that the Jaguar original sensors were produced by NTK and that they were still available from that manufacturer's agents. Hence, it may be helpful to contact the company or its UK agent to find a current source. Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S

ptjs1

Member
Posts:3520
Joined:Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:14 pm
Location:Kent

Re: Availability of oxygen sensors (lambda) - LHE1682AA

Postby ptjs1 » Tue Jul 01, 2025 1:48 pm

XJR_newbie,

My AJ16 XJS originally had NTK o2 sensors. I bought replacements through Gendan https://www.gendan.co.uk/category_112.html and when I received them, I found they were NTK items. Maybe worth phoning them and asking them to open the box for your part number and see if it's an NTK item they are supplying!

Cheers

Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)

XJR_newbie

Member
Posts:2
Joined:Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:36 pm

Re: Availability of oxygen sensors (lambda) - LHE1682AA

Postby XJR_newbie » Thu Jul 10, 2025 11:33 am

Thanks for the replies - very helpful advice. I'll follow up on trying both. :D
Have admired Jags for a good while....embarking on a renewal of a 1995 XJR X306...therefore constantly looking down the back of the sofa now....


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest