S1 2+2 old brake discs/calipers & oil filter
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:48 pm
Hi all,
I have just treated my 1966 Series 1 2+2 to some new Coopercraft front brakes and whilst at it, a spin on oil filter. I therefore have going free to anyone who wants them:
Front discs - said to be less than perfect
Front calipers - one of which was seized so in need of complete refurbishment.
Oil filter - the casing, not the paper insert.
I'd only want a contribution to the postage - probably a lot of scrap but you never know if someone's looking for just that bit......!
Cheers, Simon.
I have just treated my 1966 Series 1 2+2 to some new Coopercraft front brakes and whilst at it, a spin on oil filter. I therefore have going free to anyone who wants them:
Front discs - said to be less than perfect
Front calipers - one of which was seized so in need of complete refurbishment.
Oil filter - the casing, not the paper insert.
I'd only want a contribution to the postage - probably a lot of scrap but you never know if someone's looking for just that bit......!
Cheers, Simon.