Help! Looking to buy my first E-Type (2+2 please)

Moderators:iRS, Art1012

Davietall
Posts:1
Joined:Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:44 pm
Help! Looking to buy my first E-Type (2+2 please)

Postby Davietall » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:44 pm

Hi there,

I'm searching for a right hand drive E-Type 2+2 so anyone with one to sell, or if you know anyone who does, please let me know. I'm open minded about which series to go for and condition and history will play a role in final decision. I'm a Jaguar enthusiast, so if you're looking for someone to take on your car and give it a good home and be looked after then please get in touch with me.

I live near London, close to Kingston upon Thames and Teddington. I'd be willing to travel for the right car if you can let me know details and photos first. Now, my budget - I'm not a millionaire, so I'm not looking to spend hundreds of thousands of pounds but if you have a decent car, with service history and a solid, no rust body/underside then please let me know. I'm not after concours, happy to give a bit of tlc but just don't want to buy a very expensive project/money pit.

Look forward to hearing from you. Also, if anyone has any buying advice/tips - or opinions on best model to go for then I'd be happy to hear from you. Best way to reach me is on my mobile - call or text me, whatever suits: 07834735103. Or you can email me on davidjohntall@hotmail.com

Thanks,

David

Kember
Posts:27
Joined:Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Re: Help! Looking to buy my first E-Type (2+2 please)

Postby Kember » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:16 am

Hello

Have you seen this?

http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11172

He is in Leighton Buzzard.

Peter
Peter

1966 Series 1 E Type 2+2
1995 XJR6


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest