V12 Coolant Hoses
-
john.coubrough868

- Posts:4
- Joined:Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:31 pm
I am looking to replace the coolant hoses on my V12 and would be interested in members views/experience of whether to fit silicon or standard cloth reinforced as there is a significant difference in price.
Re: V12 Coolant Hoses
I have heard that silicone ones give no warning of failure; they don't leak or split they just go with a bang.
I (still) have a set of HE hoses for sale but don't know if they would be of any use on an E Type.
I (still) have a set of HE hoses for sale but don't know if they would be of any use on an E Type.
-
john.coubrough868

- Posts:4
- Joined:Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:31 pm
Re: V12 Coolant Hoses
Thanks for your reply Steve. I am coming to the conclusion that silicon hoses at 5 times the cost of standard isn't worth it. I don't know if the HE kit would be the same but knowing the auto industry they are bound to have changed some of them.
Thanks again
Thanks again
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests