Series 3 1971, What LED Front Indicator Bulb?
-
twjones3840139

- Posts:3
- Joined:Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:02 pm
Hi, I hope someone can help please. I am needing to change my front flashing indicator bulb - I firstly ordered one from Martin Robey but this does not fit for some reason? I have the original indicators and note that the other indicator bulb is a fairly large LED bulb - Sadly there is no bulb type written on the baynet fitting as there would normally be. Is anyone using LED bulbs in front indicators on a Series 3 E Type? Your help would be greatly appreciated, many thanks.
Re: Series 3 1971, What LED Front Indicator Bulb?
twjones3840139,
I'd suggest you give Gil Keane a ring at www.bettercarlighting.co.uk
As you may know through his input and adverts in the magazine, Gil supplies all types of LED bulbs for our cars and will be able to advise / supply suitable bulbs for the indicators on your Series 3.
Good luck
Paul
I'd suggest you give Gil Keane a ring at www.bettercarlighting.co.uk
As you may know through his input and adverts in the magazine, Gil supplies all types of LED bulbs for our cars and will be able to advise / supply suitable bulbs for the indicators on your Series 3.
Good luck
Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest