I am the proud owner of a E - type build no 95 from April 1961. Some questions have been asked If the restorer has put on the bodyshell from a newer model. I am referring to the bodyshell from the torpedowall. (Aft end). The restoration
Was done by DS Gardner in Uk. I would be pleased If I could get a list of what to look for to be able to identify If
The is the original one or from a later model. Regards from Norway Svein Fredrik Gullaksen
Bodyshell series 1
Re: Bodyshell series 1
Hello Svein, welcome to the JEC.
You may find you get some useful response to your question here, though I cannot advise on your question itself.
However, if you have not already done so, I recommend you also join the E-type Club UK and the forum at etypeuk.com. There is a wealth of information to be found there and you will get answers very quickly.
There is also the Jaglovers site in the USA.
I hope that helps. Jerry
You may find you get some useful response to your question here, though I cannot advise on your question itself.
However, if you have not already done so, I recommend you also join the E-type Club UK and the forum at etypeuk.com. There is a wealth of information to be found there and you will get answers very quickly.
There is also the Jaglovers site in the USA.
I hope that helps. Jerry
JerryL
1970 E-Type S2 FHC. Dark Blue with Red interior. MX5 seats. Mazda MX-5 2.0l Sports car.
R/C flying models: Seagull DH88 Mosquito, SJM Xcalibur Jet Turbine, Flair Cub, Waco Biplane, Alula, Moth, Wizard Compact 2.5m composite glider.
1970 E-Type S2 FHC. Dark Blue with Red interior. MX5 seats. Mazda MX-5 2.0l Sports car.
R/C flying models: Seagull DH88 Mosquito, SJM Xcalibur Jet Turbine, Flair Cub, Waco Biplane, Alula, Moth, Wizard Compact 2.5m composite glider.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
