Page 1 of 1

Aircon from Clayton Climate Control

Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:25 pm
by chuffer
Can anyone help me make a decision whether to opt for the aircon which is being offered by Clayton Climate Control?

It looks very neat insofar as it replaces the heater unit and therefore utilises the existing ducts in the dash area. Does it work?

Is there anyone on the list who is willing to share experiences?

many thanks in advance
Ray

Re: Aircon from Clayton Climate Control

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:31 pm
by chuffer
To Clive who sent me a PM, you don't have PM receipt enabled apparently, so I can't PM you. The answer to your question is - No I didn't go with Clayton. I decided to stick with my aftermarket unit which has now run out of gas - not needed it though in this rotten summer, eh?

cheers
Ray

Re: Aircon from Clayton Climate Control

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:07 pm
by Car-Nut
Hi Ray,

Thanks for your reply.

I've re configured my settings now, hopefully PM should work on the forum now. :)

Re: Aircon from Clayton Climate Control

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:06 am
by colbol58517
Hello
I have a very warm V12 coupe, I have not seen a reply to the question of which aircon to consider, suggestions gratefully received-Please