Hello Mike,
could you expand a little as I doubt whether I still have that copy of the magazine?
Alec
E type hard to start after standing a couple of weeks
Mk 2 3.8 (long term restoration), MK1 Triumph 2.5 P.I. , 564 Hymer Motorhome
Re: E type hard to start after standing a couple of weeks
I can try to remember!
The article was an appraisal of what happens when oil becomes old, oxidized, over heated, diluted, condensated, frozen, compressed, damaged by shear action, used past its design life or contaminated.
I can probably find a pdf copy. Ping me an email address, Alec and I`ll see what I can do.
I tried loading a document onto our site previously in the same way as an image but no go. I don`t think we can do that operation can we?
Mike
The article was an appraisal of what happens when oil becomes old, oxidized, over heated, diluted, condensated, frozen, compressed, damaged by shear action, used past its design life or contaminated.
I can probably find a pdf copy. Ping me an email address, Alec and I`ll see what I can do.
I tried loading a document onto our site previously in the same way as an image but no go. I don`t think we can do that operation can we?
Mike
X350 Co-ordinator
2004 XJR
2004 XJR
Re: E type hard to start after standing a couple of weeks
Hi Stuart, the only religious element is to pray that it starts!
Mike: Thanks for that, wasn't aware. I have only just serviced the E prior to putting to bed for the winter so the oil is new, not old. But I will try and read up on the old article to see what the potential issues are.
Mike: Thanks for that, wasn't aware. I have only just serviced the E prior to putting to bed for the winter so the oil is new, not old. But I will try and read up on the old article to see what the potential issues are.
Steve
Range Rover TDV8 called "Reggie"
Discovery 4 Commercial called "Dudley"
Range Rover TDV8 called "Reggie"
Discovery 4 Commercial called "Dudley"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
