Kangol Seat Belts ????
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:44 pm
Hi All
I am looking for some help in restoring the Kangol seat belts in my '69' series 2, 2+2.
The drivers seat belt is a little frayed so i have found a great company to replace the webbing and stitching as new.
However when you remove the 7/16 bolts the hold the seat belts there is a spacer that holds the seat belts away from the body and allows the belts to mover freely.
The spacer is a shouldered type and is about 19mm on the end closet to the body and 15mm on the end that goes through the whole in the seat belt buckle the 7/16 bolt then goes through the middle.
I have searched high and low and no Jaguar spares company stocks them, I have tried plumbers merchants, spares shops,other manufactures and every other thing I can think of to find a suitable replacement.
Anyone have any idea where on earth i can get them ???
Thanks
Nick
I am looking for some help in restoring the Kangol seat belts in my '69' series 2, 2+2.
The drivers seat belt is a little frayed so i have found a great company to replace the webbing and stitching as new.
However when you remove the 7/16 bolts the hold the seat belts there is a spacer that holds the seat belts away from the body and allows the belts to mover freely.
The spacer is a shouldered type and is about 19mm on the end closet to the body and 15mm on the end that goes through the whole in the seat belt buckle the 7/16 bolt then goes through the middle.
I have searched high and low and no Jaguar spares company stocks them, I have tried plumbers merchants, spares shops,other manufactures and every other thing I can think of to find a suitable replacement.
Anyone have any idea where on earth i can get them ???
Thanks
Nick