Insomnia rules, so hit eBay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAGUAR-XJ6-LT ... 2c5fff4766
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-SU-Fue ... 3cbd5a2265
Both worth a look.
Mike
LT77 gearbox and SU pump on ebay 18.10.2011
X350 Co-ordinator
2004 XJR
2004 XJR
Re: LT77 gearbox and SU pump on ebay 18.10.2011
Hello Mike,
the vendor of the gearbox says that the top power of an 4.2 or E Type is 200 BHP, a misprint?
Alec
the vendor of the gearbox says that the top power of an 4.2 or E Type is 200 BHP, a misprint?
Alec
Mk 2 3.8 (long term restoration), MK1 Triumph 2.5 P.I. , 564 Hymer Motorhome
Re: LT77 gearbox and SU pump on ebay 18.10.2011
...............or ignorance?
Interesting piece of kit. Is this a Ford unit? I ran an MT75 on a 2.9 Sierra 4X4 and it was bulletproof. Even syncro on reverse. I just wonder if this particular gearbox is a relative of the solid old MT75.
Mike
Interesting piece of kit. Is this a Ford unit? I ran an MT75 on a 2.9 Sierra 4X4 and it was bulletproof. Even syncro on reverse. I just wonder if this particular gearbox is a relative of the solid old MT75.
Mike
X350 Co-ordinator
2004 XJR
2004 XJR
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
