Bonnet Weight

Moderators:iRS, Art1012

jathastings
Posts:5
Joined:Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:39 am
Bonnet Weight

Postby jathastings » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Simple question - anyone know the approx weight of the bonnet when its fully assembled with lights bumpers etc?
I'm just finishing rebuilding the front suspension and its obviously easier to measure/adjust torsion bar settings with bonnet off but I want to allow for its extra weight when fitted.
Cheers
JohnT

User avatar
DaveK
Posts:139
Joined:Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:45 pm
Location:Worcs
Contact:

Postby DaveK » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:02 am

John,

In my opinion the bonnet will not make a jot of difference and since you have to use the setting links you can only set it to the measurements of those so I don't see how you can compensate for the bonnet fitted or not.

Dave


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests