Hi everyone
Just coming back to rebuilding my 1962 3.8 FHC after a 4 year hiatus and having to re-learn everything.
Does anybody have knowledge of the coding system used by Jaguar for all their nuts, bolts and screws and so on?
The reason for this enquiry is that I don't want to pay Jaguar Parts Suppliers' prices for basic items such as these that can easily be picked up from fastener manufacturers.
I am keen to use sensibly authentic fasteners, without being too precious about it.
Right now I need engine to gearbox/bell housing fixings, as well as self tapping screws for fuel and brake line clips.
Regards
Stuart
Nuts, Bolts and Screws etc.
-
stuarthardy

- Posts:488
- Joined:Thu May 14, 2009 8:56 pm
- Location:North Shropshire
-
stuarthardy

- Posts:488
- Joined:Thu May 14, 2009 8:56 pm
- Location:North Shropshire
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest