Michael,
There is a place on here where you can register your car but when I went there I found it far too complicated and you had to fill in far too much detail so I decided not to bother.
I like xkedata.com where there are over 11000 E-types registered, plus god knows how many photos and you can choose how much info you put in the box.
Why re-invent the wheel when you have xkedata?
So to answer your question yes there is an E-Type register on here can't recall how you get to it.
Dave
registering vehicle with Forums
Bleasie,
Also the JDC E-Type register has a register. It is in book form and not on the web.
I know there is another guy who lives in the States who keeps track of E-Types in a spreadsheet and someone else in Holland who keeps track of the first 500 cars made.
Enough we don't need any more registers, spreadsheets etc.
Dave
Also the JDC E-Type register has a register. It is in book form and not on the web.
I know there is another guy who lives in the States who keeps track of E-Types in a spreadsheet and someone else in Holland who keeps track of the first 500 cars made.
Enough we don't need any more registers, spreadsheets etc.
Dave
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests