Assistance required.
Posted: Sat May 08, 2021 9:12 am
Hi All,
I am currently restoring a 1966 Series 1 4.2 E Type DHC that I did not dismantle, as I bought it in boxes. There is a lot of information on the internet, but it would be really handy if i could view a similar car for reference. I wonder if there is a club member local to me, with a similar vehicle, that would be kind enough to let me view their car.
I live in between Gravesend and Rochester in Kent, but can travel.
Thanks in advance.
Justin.
I am currently restoring a 1966 Series 1 4.2 E Type DHC that I did not dismantle, as I bought it in boxes. There is a lot of information on the internet, but it would be really handy if i could view a similar car for reference. I wonder if there is a club member local to me, with a similar vehicle, that would be kind enough to let me view their car.
I live in between Gravesend and Rochester in Kent, but can travel.
Thanks in advance.
Justin.