Page 1 of 1

HELP! - Churchill Hub Puller Tool No. J7

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:11 am
by gr8jubba
Hi,
I am desperately trying to pull off the rear splined hub on my 1969 S2 2+2 E type. Does anyone have a Churchill Tool No. J7 that I could borrow or hire please?
If not, does anyone know where I could obtain one from to borrow or hire?
Many thanks in anticipation.
Kind regards,
Andy

Re: HELP! - Churchill Hub Puller Tool No. J7

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:45 am
by davidr
The JEC has a tool hire service which is operated by Ken Jenkins. His details are in his advert in the Club magazine (usually inside back page).

Re: HELP! - Churchill Hub Puller Tool No. J7

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:27 am
by gr8jubba
Many thanks for the info davidr, you are a saviour.