1948 Mk 4

Moderators:iRS, Art1012

goodoldgrandad

Member
Posts:2
Joined:Wed May 18, 2016 9:26 am
1948 Mk 4

Postby goodoldgrandad » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:04 pm

I will be putting my e-type to bed shortly for the winter and getting on with restoring a Mk4 1948. I have the original Service Book for this car but I am trying to get hold of a drivers Handbook which covers the 1.5 litre engine model - to borrow or to buy. I have seen a Handbook for the 2.5 and 3.5 litre engine but this does not cover the earlier 1.5 litre car which has variations and differences. Anyone out there with one or knows of one please let me know. Thanks.

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent

Re: 1948 Mk 4

Postby J44EAG » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:45 pm

Try this link. Good old Google!https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... rdtRH3-U4Q

Mike K
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR

goodoldgrandad

Member
Posts:2
Joined:Wed May 18, 2016 9:26 am

Re: 1948 Mk 4

Postby goodoldgrandad » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:36 pm

I've got this Service Book thanks (original one with the car), but wanted to get the actual Drivers Handbook. Someone has kindly sent me a copy via my email contacts, so all sorted thank you.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests