Hi,
I am desperately trying to pull off the rear splined hub on my 1969 S2 2+2 E type. Does anyone have a Churchill Tool No. J7 that I could borrow or hire please?
If not, does anyone know where I could obtain one from to borrow or hire?
Many thanks in anticipation.
Kind regards,
Andy
HELP! - Churchill Hub Puller Tool No. J7
Re: HELP! - Churchill Hub Puller Tool No. J7
The JEC has a tool hire service which is operated by Ken Jenkins. His details are in his advert in the Club magazine (usually inside back page).
XJS FORUM COORDINATOR
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
Re: HELP! - Churchill Hub Puller Tool No. J7
Many thanks for the info davidr, you are a saviour.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

