Satnav.

Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight

CGB
Posts:37
Joined:Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 pm
Satnav.

Postby CGB » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:31 am

Well, after some thought I decided to take a chance and have purchased an update disc for my satnav. The one in my satnav was a 2009, so I thought it was time for an update. Anyway, with fingers crossed I ordered one online ( 2012 model ) from satnav1, the disc arrived within two days and I took out the original and slipped in the new one. Very pleased to say everything works and seems fine.
Chris.

User avatar
jBlackwell

Site Admin
Posts:1055
Joined:Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm
Location:Cwmbran

Re: Satnav.

Postby jBlackwell » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:43 am

Thanks for sharing that Chris,
Always good to hear when things actually go well.

James


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest