Hi All. I am still trying to decide whether to keep my 05 2.od X Type which I have 1 year now.
Would any one be kind enough to have a telephone copnversation with me re same as it is rather tedious exchanging emails and difficult to say everything I need tgo on the forum.
I would just like to ask someone with the knowlege of the X Type a few queries as regards expected repairs and teh cost of same over the next few years, how long the X type wil last etc.
Any replies very much appreciated. I can call anyone so no cost encurred to you.
Many Thanks
Chris
Advice needed on X Type
Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight
Re: Advice needed on X Type
Hello Chris, I have notd your item with regard to your Xtype.
If you like to email me your telephone number I would be pleased to give you a call and have a brief chatwith you and see if I can assist you in any way.
Tony Murrell X Type forum co-ordinator.
If you like to email me your telephone number I would be pleased to give you a call and have a brief chatwith you and see if I can assist you in any way.
Tony Murrell X Type forum co-ordinator.
Re: Advice needed on X Type
Hi Chris, I have replied to your other posting and requested your number to talk to you on the telephone.
However I must point out what ever car you are running is liklry to cost you money over the years,
but hopefull it might of be of some interest to you to view the item on our website relating to the warranties you are able to purchase at very good prices as a member of the J E C .
this is would give you a peice of mind and maybe act as a damage limitation.
Regards Tony Murrell X Type forum co-ordinator.
However I must point out what ever car you are running is liklry to cost you money over the years,
but hopefull it might of be of some interest to you to view the item on our website relating to the warranties you are able to purchase at very good prices as a member of the J E C .
this is would give you a peice of mind and maybe act as a damage limitation.
Regards Tony Murrell X Type forum co-ordinator.
Re: Advice needed on X Type
Thanks Tony. Much appreciated.
My numbers are 00 353 86 1666808 (Anytime, this afternoon if it suits you)
also my home number is 00 353 91 867806 in the evenings as well as my mobile.
I look forward to speaking with you.
Chris
My numbers are 00 353 86 1666808 (Anytime, this afternoon if it suits you)
also my home number is 00 353 91 867806 in the evenings as well as my mobile.
I look forward to speaking with you.
Chris
Re: Advice needed on X Type
Hi Chris, Have tried to call you, I have guest untill friday but will try you over the weekend.
Thanks Tony X
Thanks Tony X
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
