I've just received the July edition of the Magazine, which contains some information on UK VED. It says the new rate for the X Type 2.0 litre diesel is £125, but I have just been charged £155 for mine. When I queried it with the DVLA, they assured me £155 is correct. Is there a mistake in the magazine, or should I take it up again with the DVLA?
UK Vehicle Excise Duty
Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight
Re: UK Vehicle Excise Duty
I've just received the July edition of the Magazine, which contains some information on UK VED. It says the new rate for the X Type 2.0 litre diesel is £125, but I have just been charged £155 for mine. When I queried it with the DVLA, they assured me £155 is correct. Is there a mistake in the magazine, or should I take it up again with the DVLA?
hi if you check with vca carfueldata.org.uk you will find the 20d comes under band f as it is 149co2 which is £125, the 2.2d is band g £155
hi if you check with vca carfueldata.org.uk you will find the 20d comes under band f as it is 149co2 which is £125, the 2.2d is band g £155
Re: UK Vehicle Excise Duty
I've just received the July edition of the Magazine, which contains some information on UK VED. It says the new rate for the X Type 2.0 litre diesel is £125, but I have just been charged £155 for mine. When I queried it with the DVLA, they assured me £155 is correct. Is there a mistake in the magazine, or should I take it up again with the DVLA?
hi if you check with vca carfueldata.org.uk you will find the 20d comes under band f as it is 149co2 which is £125, the 2.2d is band g £155 also check on your log book as you mite find it was registered as 154co2 as was mine and i had to get a letter from jaguar to send to dvla and have it changed as the garage hade made amistake.
hi if you check with vca carfueldata.org.uk you will find the 20d comes under band f as it is 149co2 which is £125, the 2.2d is band g £155 also check on your log book as you mite find it was registered as 154co2 as was mine and i had to get a letter from jaguar to send to dvla and have it changed as the garage hade made amistake.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
