Page 1 of 1

Which wheels fom where?

Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:09 pm
by Rykard
HI,
I currently have 18" arubas fitted, due to the conditions of the road I am thinking of getting a set of 16s or 17s. Where would be the best (cheapest) place to get some rom and should I look for anything specific?

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:48 pm
by J44EAG
Has to be e-bay every time. Eurojag are also major players for good secondhand spares and provide an excellent service often at prices that will suprize you.

I paid £325 on ebay for a good set of X350 XJ8 rims and half reasonable tyres for my S-type. Would have been £1500 for the rims and another £700 for tyres, if I had bought new.

Just type in what you require followed by e-bay. An evenings surfing will usually turn up what you are looking for.

Mike Kennedy. S-type Co-ordinator.

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:26 pm
by Rykard
Cheers Mike,
do I need to look just for X Type wheels or will others fit?

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:06 pm
by BuckMR2
Only X type or Mondeo Mk3