Mud Flaps for 2009 X-Type

Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight

thauditor
Posts:5
Joined:Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:19 pm
Mud Flaps for 2009 X-Type

Postby thauditor » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Just recently bought a new X-Type saloon to replace my 2003 model and the Jag dealer tells me that mud flaps are not made for the 2009 model - something to do with modified wheel arches.

Does anyone know where I can get a suitable set to fit the car, please? I'm not bothered about Jag logos, I just want to keep the mud off the car (well, most of it).

Many thanks.

trooper
Posts:8
Joined:Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Re: Mud Flaps for 2009 X-Type

Postby trooper » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:04 pm

thauditor re mudflaps for 2009 x type
Bought 2.2 auto sovereign 2009 model in march 2013
and it has mudflaps on all wheel arches with jaguar and logo on them and was first registered at appleyard jaguar Bradford
regards Trooper

CGB
Posts:37
Joined:Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Re: Mud Flaps for 2009 X-Type

Postby CGB » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:47 pm

I've been looking for some front mud flaps for my 2009 X type saloon and I've checked with my local Jaguar dealer who, when they looked into mud flaps also informed me that none were made for the later revamped model. when I asked if the earlier flaps would fit they said no because the wheel arches are different. So no joy there. I'm thinking about getting some cheap universal ones and trying them. The front wheels do seem to throw a lot of mud along the sides.
Chris.

Jomibo
Posts:7
Joined:Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:57 am
Location:Telford, Shropshire

Re: Mud Flaps for 2009 X-Type

Postby Jomibo » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:58 am

I have a 2003 X Type with genuine Jag mudflaps, They made no difference to the amount of dirt thrown up the side after I'd fitted them!
2003 X Type 3.0 SE Manual, Radiance Red, Cayman alloys, Heated leather, Heated screens, Cruise, Parking sensors, Multichanger, My Mods - Red centre caps, Mesh grille, Mudflaps, Exhaust tips & Jaguar boot tidy.
http://pinterest.com/jomibo/my-jaguar/


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest