Interior query

Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight

PeteW
Posts:7
Joined:Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:39 pm
Interior query

Postby PeteW » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:54 pm

My wife's X type arrived yesterday. A 2.2 auto Estate Sovereign, very nice it is too!

But...

Does anyone know whether the piping is different on estates? I ask because the rear seat uprights have no piping, which, when you know it's like that, looks ridiculous! We didn't notice all the weeks it was at the dealership, and they obviously didn't notice either (or didn't want to say...?).

Before I go in all guns blazing, I thought I'd ask here, can anyone help?

PeteW
Posts:7
Joined:Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:39 pm

Postby PeteW » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:38 pm

Just got back from the dealership where a sov saloon had the same configuration.

Looks like a job for the local trim shop to finish where Jaguar couldn't (or wouldn't?)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests