Holes appearing in underseal
Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight
-
motorman1973uk348
- Posts:1
- Joined:Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:33 pm
I've recently noticed some holes appearing in the underseal paint layer whilst changing a tyre on the driveway. Is it possible to repair the holes yourself or do you need to fully respray the whole underbody chassis with underseal paint? I've just been reading this feature https://www.tiltrak.com/car-rust-proofing/ Any advice is appreciated. If repairing the underseal yourself is complex I am interested in any professional recommendations. I live 7 miles south of Swindon
Re: Holes appearing in underseal
Just ensure there is no loose underseal, then reapply your favourite underbody protection. I use Dinitrol 3125 on my Jag to good effect as it has creep properties, is black and seems to last but I do not use my car in the very worst of weather.
Paul V
Mk2 3.8
Nissan Micra K13
Porsche Macan S
Mk2 3.8
Nissan Micra K13
Porsche Macan S
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
