Hello Folks,
Can anyone advise a recommended oil for the 5 speed box. The manual just gives a Jag spec. Tks.
Manual Gearbox 5 speed oil recommendation
Moderators:Dave Eynon, steveisleofwight
Re: Manual Gearbox 5 speed oil recommendation
If you have the spec, look it up at Opie Oils, I'm sure they will have alternatives that are suitable.
-
xjscharlie

- Posts:151
- Joined:Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:30 pm
Re: Manual Gearbox 5 speed oil recommendation
Hello,
Thanx for reply but Opie is only recommending engine oils. If you request gearbox oil it gives a drop down menu which only options engine oil, no gear oil option.. Never mind..I was hopeful tha someone with a bit of experience would be able to answer as its a basic question.. Charlie.
Thanx for reply but Opie is only recommending engine oils. If you request gearbox oil it gives a drop down menu which only options engine oil, no gear oil option.. Never mind..I was hopeful tha someone with a bit of experience would be able to answer as its a basic question.. Charlie.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest